This rich coffee, chocolate and berry coffee treat is fun to share on Valentine’s Day with your special someone.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 single portion (6 oz) Club Coffee Craft Roasters™ Chocolate Berry Truffle Flavoured Coffee, brewed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 3% whole milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 35% whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dark chocolate shavings
- Fresh raspberries
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave milk and jam on High power for about 1 minute or until steaming hot.
- Pour coffee into 12-oz (375 mL) coffee mug. Top with milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, and garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh raspberries.
- Freeze raspberries and break them up for a fun garnish.
- For Decadent Strawberry Mocha, use strawberry jam and sliced fresh strawberries instead of raspberries.
- Per 1 beverage
- Calories 450
- Fat 30g
- Saturated Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 95mg
- Sodium 95mg
- Carbohydrate 40g
- Fibre 3g
- Sugars 31g
- Protein 7g